2013-05-16

Where are my words?

Sometimes I just don´t know how to express my happiness.
It is so difficult to describe how you feel.The feeling,it´s there and you want to know everyone about it,but your words are missing:/

Maybe it sounds cheesy,but I will try to give you an overview:
Just imagine you get to know someone randomly..You turn out to be friends and the friendship grows.
There are also problems - maybe even lies - and in some moments you get depressed and want to give up.
But during your friendship you see you friend as a girl,not just a friend.You start thinking that you fit well together,because you have shown it in your friendship....So why can´t there be more?
You´re in love now,but your dreamgirl is far away.Not just in miles,she also has a boyfriend...

You want to stop loving,but it is difficult.You found out she is "the one"...
Furthermore you are still friends and a good friend is helpful.So you are supporting her relation.
Your only hope is that she will discover your qualities as what she needs for her partner.

That´s what fortunately happened to me :)
The waiting was worth it and in my mind I already know,that when we´ll meat I have "my one"...

...and then I´ll never let her go ;)

"HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment