2013-06-14

If we were not meant to be together,this post would not exist...


Yesterday we had a big fight caused by different wishes and opinions.
We both were not ready for a compromise and carried on the dispute.I can tell that we never had such a dispute...

For me it seemed like the end,the end of the project "long distance relationship".At some point I totally lost my hope,I felt heartbroken.Also I gave her a promise in the past,that I will never stop loving her or break up...Well yesterday I thought I knew why promises about love aren´t good.
I thought I stopped loving...

But in the end we solved everything again and we had one of the most cozy nights ever! I just have to share what she told me:
She said that she needed to find herself,but now she found herself where I am !
:)

Conclusion: Our love will always carry on :)

"HIM"

No comments:

Post a Comment