2013-06-03

What more could I ask for?

I have everything I ever want in life. I have a great family, great friends and i have him. What more could I ask for?
It's easy to forget about the things you already have and to be thankful about them. Like for me and him... It's easy to think negative about this whole thing, about the distance, about if it will work and if it will last... But when these thoughts appears in your mind you've got to shape up and clear your mind. It's easy to think negative, but actually (believe it or not) it's easier to see everything from the bright side. Especially when you're two. We both have the same aims and goals in life and because of this it's easier to motivate each other and so on. I have everything I ever want in life, and I know that I will reach my goals some time, so what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment