2013-07-21

19th of July 2013

The date in the headline will from now on be an important date for us. This is the date when we decided to call ourselves a couple. I didn't think something would feel different just because we call ourselves a couple... I mean ever since we knew we love each other we behaved like if we actually were a couple. But actually things did change. Things changed a lot. The butterflies i had before started to move even more, I'm happier than I was before... There are small things that changed to the better, and now I finally understand somehow when people say that the small things matter the most. It makes sense somehow.

Even though we call ourselves a couple we didn't make it official yet. Somehow it feels better to meet before telling our families and friends that we're a couple. It's easier to explain everything then and less people will judge us. I know it's easy to say "stay strong and support what you believe in" but it's not an easy thing to do. 

HER

No comments:

Post a Comment